|BoardFlix.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we
BoardFlix.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does BoardFlix.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at
BoardFlix.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
What About Cookies?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our
features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future
shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example,
BoardFlix.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to
help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at
BoardFlix.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact us.
Does BoardFlix.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer hard drive through your Web browser to enable
our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies,
how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies
allow you to take full advantage of some of the best features at BoardFlix.com, and we recommend that you leave them turned
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to
We never will spam people or send unsolicited emails. We only send information about order receipts,
or send out product notifications and newsletters to those who have specifically requested it.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Which Information Can I Access?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software,
which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign
off when finished using a shared computer. You can click the Log Off link found in the upper right to sign off.
BoardFlix.com gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with BoardFlix.com for the
limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase
or to take advantage of such BoardFlix.com features as your shopping cart and newsletter subscription.
BoardFlix.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use BoardFlix.com only with
the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit BoardFlix.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our
Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of
Texas. If you have any concern about privacy at BoardFlix.com, please send us a thorough
description, and we will try to resolve it.